Intention is the practice of holding in our minds that which we desire in the physical world. The universe is malleable and flowing and is in a constant state of change.
Made with safflower as the base, herbs, flowers and roots.
Self love includes a tumbled rose quartz
Money and abundance includes a gold $100 bill
Grounding and balance includes tumbled garnet in the bottle
Cord cutting includes black string
Road Opener includes a tumbled green adventurine
High John Root includes a small High John root
Suggested ways to use our Intention Oils:
- Anoint your body - rub a thin layer into your skin daily or in your hair roots while visualizing the intention. Mantras are excellent for this! You can also add the oil to your bath.
- Anoint ritual tools - rub the oil on any new ritual tools to heighten their power and effectiveness. Additionally, you may wish to anoint the corners of your altar or magickal space by dabbing the oil in five points, creating the pentacle symbol.
- Anoint crystals - crystals can be anointed to charge, consecrate, cleanse or empower. Be careful as some crystals and gems should not come in contact with water oil oils, so be sure to research the structure and hardness of your crystal or gem before anointing them.
- Anoint jewelry - Choose a crystal or gemstone that fits with your magickal intent; match that with our one of EarthShine's Intention Oils and wear your magick!
- Candle magick - Dip the wick of a candle into your intention oil and set intentions while the candle burns.