Spiritual baths have been used in many cultures to cleanse the soul, clear the mind, and ultimately heal the chakras with an intention to heal the spirit.
I Love Me
Start with a clean and clutter-free tub. The water used in many cultures is sacred and pure. Additions to the bath are herbs, flowers, incense, and most of all an intention and prayer. It is a time to unplug and focus on your internal spiritual healing.
There is no set way to take a spiritual bath. Each bath is prepared and set to each individual's needs, but if you find yourself needing assistance, below you will find some steps that other’s have taken to create a great spiritual bath experience.
- If you wish, take a shower before soaking since this will clean you and the intent of the bath will be strictly to relax and clear the blockages.
- Make sure that the tub you are using is clean and relaxing. Make the bathroom your sacred space for this time. Light some candles, burn some aromatherapy oils and/or incense.
- Decide on the intention of the bath and choose the kit that best fits. The energy you give to this bath is what you will get back.
- Fill the tub with clean water and add your herbs from the spiritual bath kit.
- You can choose to be in silence or have meditation or relaxing sounds playing.
- Spend 20-30 minutes in your spiritual bath.
Product size: 68g